Corporation Tax

If you are one of the following:

  • a limited company
  • any foreign company with a UK branch or office
  • a club, co-operative or other unincorporated association such as; a community group or sports club

You must pay Corporation Tax on profits at 19%, this tax rate is applied to the company’s accounting period for corporation tax. Profits which are chargeable for corporation tax include money your company or association makes from trade, any investments and selling assets for greater than costs. If you would like Ingenious to help you with your corporation tax return and payment all you need to do is hand over your records and we will calculate your liability as well as file this by the relevant date.

We offer you
  • Flexible meeting locations including home or work visits

  • Or alernatively by Telephone, Facetime or Skype

  • Unlimited support

  • Busy during the week? Meet on weekends

  • All our work is 100% guaranteed. Sensible terms and conditions apply.

Book a free consultation